Sunday, 11 May 2014

10th May Caymans day twelve {C2K week 8 day 2}

Got up this morning late then Thomas and I cycled round Patrick's Island which added 5.72 miles to my total.

 This afternoon whilst Emily went to her swimming lesson Thomas and I went to Camana Bay. Best described as a 'New Town' Camana Bay is a mix of Shopping, Leisure, Hotel and residential uses built at the end of one of the canals from the North Sound. 

Camana Bay the viewing tower on the left
Looking toward North Sound from the viewing tower

another of the Blue Dragons 


Latter in the afternoon was children's Batabano not quite as raunchy as the adult version last week but a great way to introduce the youngsters to the concept of Carnival.



The next three photos are the children from Thomas's school
















To end the evening Phil Claire and I went to the next door neighbour's for a Eurovision party!!!!
That right around 16 ex-pats sat round the telly watching a recording of the Eurovision Song Contest.
Mind you with good food and drink even Eurovision can be bearable!

TOTAL to date 138 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment