| The question mark is held up by two whit poles not superimposed on this photo |
the first sculptor to catch my eye was this
| Spirit Within by Martin Jungquist |
I thought it was a clever take on the classical sculpture. There was a Labyrinth in the garden as well had to photograph that.
| Dianne Siebens |
| Sailboat by Housi Knechi |
I found another of the Blue Dragons here though according to the map I have 'Being Blue' should be at West Bay Public Beach!!
Leading from the garden to the gallery its self is this pergola the photo is looking from the gallery end
Inside the gallery the ground floor is given over to rotating exhibitions this month is dedicated to Jamaican Artist from 1960 to the present day nothing really grab my attention there. On the first floor is the Caymanian permanent collection some nice pieces here.
| by Annie Joy Ebanks |
![]() |
| Detail from thatch palm by Penny Clifford |
![]() |
| detail from Safe Harbour by Randy Chollette |
The gallery gave me permission to photograph provided they were not of whole individual art works and only for my personal use
After the visit to the gallery I picked up Claire and we went to Governors Beach for a bit of snorkeling
Governors Beach is also the location of a Blue Dragon sculpture
This evening we took off for Camana Bay where Thomas has football and Emily once she had finished here swimming lesson had a chance to play in the fountain with here friend Dominic. Near the football ground I saw this.
| Northern Flicker |
all underwater photos by Claire
TOTAL to date still138 miles


No comments:
Post a Comment