Rode across Faversham out to ward Sittingbourne then down to Norton Ash and stopped at Norton Church 'The Church in the Orchard'. Another church that is permanently locked but this time there are contact details for key holders and a notice that says its open every Saturday & Sunday from Easter to Harvest so may be I'll go that way again tomorrow.
There is a very old and heavily fissure Ewe tree in the grave yard I quite like the patterns in the trunk so tried a bit arty sepia photography.
my netbook screen has just started playing up again so I hope it looks alright!!
Cycle to Kolkata
My Target 5% of total distance 327 miles
TOTAL to date 223.26 miles
Total remaining 103.74
Days remaining 8
Please sponsor me for my part of Khushi Feet's Cycle to Kolkata if you pay it on my Virgin Giving site by PayPal on a Wednesday over the next few weeks there is a possibility it could be matched by Virgin & Paypal.
Great blog shame the place was closed, will keep a note of that one and go and visit. well done on the outside photos. Not getting any flying in, so much to do now I am semi retired. Off to Rye tomorrow so that's another week out. Still will get there in the end, cant spend all that money on the van and not use it.
ReplyDeleteIf you go the the KKF tell then I will get there eventually just too much going on in our lives at the moment. All the best, Mike
Nice pic and as Michael says that is one for our "book", I do hope you manage to return on the weekend, is that your trusty steed leaning there I wonder? OK on the cycling, you are doing very well and you seem to be enjoying it especially when you have a mission to accomplish and worthwhile destinations. Hope the birds are correct in today's blog, we rely on you to check them out.
ReplyDelete