Saturday, 10 May 2014

9th May Caymans day eleven {C2K week 8 day 1}

Slow day today I had arranged to go to TI with Claire and bring here back home shouldn't be too bad its only just over 8 miles. I forgot that today the temperature here was 30C so I took a slow ride stopping at some of the beaches and drinking lots of water took 1 hour 20 minutes or so but that's another 8 miles on the total. 


South Sound Community Beach

Labyrinth South Sound Community Beach
Without the car and not wanting to cycle any more today I took the lazy option and sat at home and read and played with the new cameras options, still don't understand what it does!!

Being Friday we met with some of Phil and Claire's friends at Rakhams for happy Hour. A nice end to the day.


Smooth-billed Ani at Rakams
Rakhams bar at night

TOTAL to date 132.28 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment