Tuesday, 20 May 2014

C2K week 8 day 5

So last night after I wrote the blog I cycled to one of my local pubs 1.75 miles then today I have had to split my ride in two because of other commitments so that's two rides of 5.62 miles total 12.99 miles since I last totaled things up.

No photography today so here are a couple of shots inside St Mary's Luddenham




Amazing lamps look like twin armed Tilley lanterns

The only heat source I could see

A Harmonium 


Cycle to Kolkata 
My Target 5% of total distance 327miles 
TOTAL to date 183.62 miles
Total remaining 143.38
Days remaining 11

Sponsorship to the Cycle to Kolkata can be made here: 
all monies will go to support Schools for Street Children in Kolkata
for more information click Khushi Feet



2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephen, I wonder if those light still work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that central heating boiler fit well in your place? Just discovered that Friends of Friendless Churches have places in England and Wales similar to Churches Conservation Trust. Derelict in Ashford is all that is localish.

    ReplyDelete