Sort of slipped up here Sunday was Herne Bay Kite festival and guess what I forgot to take my camera. however it did mean that I was able to fly kites with out thinking about where I'd left the camera. So from my Library here are some of the kites I flew
 |
| Bald Eagle designed by Christoph Goye made by Premier |
 |
| Delta 400 made by Siegers Vliegers |
 |
| Bamboo and Fabric 3D kite probably Indonesian |
 |
| Orca Diamond sorry don't know who made it |
 |
| Khushi logo design Abigail Cook kite by me. |
We ended the day with a mass fly-in of Flowtails a kite much loved by Martin Corrie a friend of Kent Kite Flyers who sadly lost his battle with cancer the week before the festival.
The following two photos where taken by Pat at member of Kent Kite Flyers.
 |
| Flowtails in memory of Martin |
 |
| Didn't we all have fun |
Monday I caught up with the recordings I had made of Glastonbury Festival and did some shopping for that I cycled 2.38 miles and today before visiting dad I cycled this route 11.43 miles
My contribution to Cycle to Kolkata
484.18 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment