Saturday, 5 July 2014

Isle of Wight

Ok so I had a holiday in May but as my brother and his family have a chalet book on the Isle of Wight they invited my to join them.
With the 'Car Park' {M25} in its usual state the expected 2hr journey took 2hrs 40mins but I did manage to get Gun Wharf in time to board the 2pm ferry. 

looking across Portsmouth Harbour from Gun Wharf





Mike with grandson James on the car deck
Unfortunately my Sat Nav was playing up and would periodical freeze but I did manage to get it to direct me to the road in Bonchurch where the chalet is.

James looking for boats

The chalet is in an area with about twenty others with a large grass are in front of them all few of them seem to be occupied this week so it we may have a quiet time here.

Ours is the one with the wooden bench outside



Orchids in the grounds of the chalets

No comments:

Post a Comment