Today I decided to follow the National Cycle Route 1 to Sittingbourne! This should be simple a National route would be signed, you would think!!! In a number of places it was not clear where you should go and when you enter Sittingbourne its self the signs dry up and there is no signage to the town centre. I gave up retraced my steps and came home via Tonge.
 |
| Teynham Church |
 |
| hadn't realised how flat the land between Faversham and Sittingbourne is |
 |
| Gatekeeper butterfly |
 |
| Church of St Giles Tonge |
 |
| Church of St Giles Tonge |
The parish church in Tonge is locked but there is a phone number for the key next time I came out i'll see if I can get the key.
Todays route Here total 23.92 miles.
My contribution to Cycle to Kolkata
508.10 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment