Friday, 18 July 2014

IOW 14

So today we finally arrived at Blackgang chine, claimed to be the oldest theme park in Britain it has slowly moved inland as the coastline has been eroded. I first visited the place in 1976 which at the time was the hottest summer on record at the. I visited a few times since but the last time must have been at least 20 years ago lots has changed but some things are still the same.







Outside the Triassic Club





The Boot Hill Cemetary has some humorous markers





Cowboy Zone









Pocahontas?
Pocahontas and James





































Fairytale Land








Mike and Barbara from the Fairy Castle

Sarah James and Luke in the Castle
Dinosaur Land

















Some of these dinosaurs are Animatronic its quite a shock to suddenly see a spitting dinosaur appear from the bushes and spray you with water.

There is lots more but I've run out of time so.........


No comments:

Post a Comment