Sunday, 9 August 2015

Kamuli District


5th and 6th August were spent in Kamuli district at Bulogo Primary School and Butende True Word Mission Church.

The first day Sally and Michelle worked with the teachers giving them some support and Dave, Pearson and I tried to teach touch rugby. In truth Pearson taught rugby Dave and I just threw balls at the kids to encourage them to learn how to catch a rugby ball.
The video is the welcome we received when we arrived at the school








Pearson introduces the Children to his Pawpaw!!






David had to dig the hole for the trees!!

Add caption

Sally planting a new tree in the school grounds
and my tree




Back at the Hotel

the garden bar

a guest

As we had been fed well at the school dinner was Rolex 





Spot the design flaw?

On the 6th Sally Michelle and Pearson returned to the school and Dave and I went to Butende I was to talk about being a Church Secretary.



Energetic Worship

Lunch with the Pastors

And below a normal Sunday Service!!!





Amazing breakfasts in Kamuli



1 comment:

  1. Brings back lots of memories of being on the field :) church services across africa appear to be the same...LONG ;)

    ReplyDelete