Wednesday, 19 August 2015

And some information

So here is the list of birds I saw I've linked each species to an on-line image so you can see what they look like:

African Dusky Flycatcher
African Pied Wagtail
African White Backed Vulture
Amethyst Sunbird
Baglafecht Weaver
Barn Swallow
Bateleur
Black Headed Heron
Black Kite
Black-headed Weaver
Cattle Egret
Chinspot Batis
Common Bulbul
Common Fiscal
Common Kestrel
Eastern Grey Plantain Eater
European Roller
Fire Finch
Great Blue Eared Starling
Great White Egret
Grey Heron 
Hadeda Ibis
Harrier Hawk
Laughing Dove
Little Bee-eater
Little Egret
Malachite Kingfisher
Malachite Sunbird
Marabou Stork
Northern Black Flycatcher
Nubian Woodpecker
Open-billed Stork
Palm Swift
Pied Crow
Purple Heron
Red Cheeked Cordon Bleu
Ring Necked Dove
Sacred Ibis
Saw wing
Speckled Mouse Bird
Spur-winged Plover
Yellow-billed {Medium or Intermediate} Egret
Yellow White Eye
I also saw a powder blue bird with a crest but have not yet been able to identify it.

And see where we were on this map  one location is missing and that's Kabutemba which I cant locate I have e-mailed our contact in Uganda and will add it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment