Monday, 3 August 2015

And the adventures continue

Firstly let me say that the next few blog post will almost certainly be days late I'll try and add the correct date somewhere in the post.

So the adventure??
On 2nd August after a ridiculously early start {2:45am}I returned to Uganda with a small group of friends in the guise of The APF Go Team! APF is 'African Pastors Fellowship' and its CEO is Rev David Stedman who as pastor at Canterbury Baptist Church lead my two previous trips to Uganda. Whilst out here we will be visiting and helping with schools, churches and also returning to Atirir Bible School were I started building a teaching block in 2005.

Queuing at Heathrow!!

KLM's Airbus A330 'Piccadilly Circus '



Sun set over Sudan
We landed at Entebbe at around 10:30pm and after a hiccup at immigration {they have increased the cost of a visa from $50 to $100} we arrived at Kolping Guest House just after midnight!
{Fortunately the visas can be paid for with sterling with judicial juggling of funds we all managed to pay.}

No comments:

Post a Comment