Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Sunshine and Sails

So with the sun shining I took a trip up to Oare nature reserve stopping briefly at Oare church on Route {locked I'm afraid} 




View from the cemetery



See the sailing barge

 


Mirosa at anchor in the Swale after taking second place
at the weekends Medway Barge Match

From the reserve I cycled along the sea wall to Conyer.  Technically the sea wall is a footpath but there was no opne around other than some fantastic dragonflies who would not stand still long enough for me to get their photos.

a flotilla of Mute Swan

and another Swann
From Conyer I cycled back along National Cycle Route one through Ludenham down Tin Shop Hill and back to Faversham route here
Hope you enjoyed this little journey

My contribution to Cycle to Kolkata 
378.71 miles


1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephen, nice blog and glad you are continuing to cycle and doing the blog. When you get a minute can you identify the dragonfly on my blog as I got lucky and the little blighters stood still for me.

    ReplyDelete