Wednesday, 25 June 2014

90+

Those of you who read Mondays Blog will know that there was no photograph of me, this has now been rectified so go back and have a look.

Tuesday was a no cycling day as I had washing to do then went and did same gardening at Dads. I had intended to go out on my return home but the weather took a turn for the worse and I didn't want to get wet, unlike my washing!!!!

One thing I forgot on Mondays Blog was the cake!! Baked and decorated by my sister-in-law Barbara it not only looked good it tasted good as well.




And after all the birthday gifts have been put together or planted the garden looks



I didn't get that feeding station very upright did I!!!

Today I cycled to Hampton and back a total of 26.1 miles calling at Victory Wood on route picture of that tomorrow.


My contribution to Cycle to Kolkata 
457.52 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment