So its October and I am again visiting my friends in Cumbria!
In more typical Cumbrian style than my previous visits the day started grey and damp. So that we would be able to get under cover if the rain set in we decided to visit Levens Hall. Photographs are not allowed in the house but the rain held off for some of the time so here are some photos from around the garden.
 |
| A very efficient Umbrella I used it today |
 |
| Alice and Chris, Steve is hiding behind the hedge |
 |
| Apparently this reminded Chris of Easter Island Moai |
 |
An interesting sculpture that people think needs adorning with small change |
 |
| Chris and Steve in the grey weather |
 |
| A lead tank found outside the gift shop |
In the Tea Rooms was a wonderful stone fire place with a carved over mantle which I got permission to photograph
I also photographed the engravings on the stone work
No comments:
Post a Comment