Over Easter a friend of mine and a fellow blogger visited a village near me and promised some shots from inside the church, they have not yet materialised so I thought I'd post some of my own.
| Hernehill looking at the Red Lion from the war memorial |
| One of two Easter gardens in the porch of the church |
| One of two Easter gardens in the porch of the church |
| Nicely decorated organ pipes |
I'll save the photos of the stained glass for another day when I cycle through Hernehill
Good to see, Michael typed in the comment box and when he clicked Publish the comment disappeared so I hope to do better. Lovely to see someone else's pictures of where we have been, I particularly like your angle of the tulips and Parish Council sign looking towards the pub. We were there when the flower arrangers were getting the church ready for Easter Sunday so we had a chat to a few of them. Keep cycling then we can see some more.
ReplyDelete