| Kiswa Baptist Church School & Childrens Centre |
Did some teaching and marking and also joined in with some games on 'the field' we were fed at lunch time and I was presented with a mango by the cook. I had foolishly mentioned to her that I liked mango and hoped that there would be some ripe ones around! {not quite ripe but refreshing}
| Class P 1 Kiswa School |
After lunch I was approached by a pupil who said "Mazungo come and teach us" That was my second English lesson of the day. I still can't get used to the traffic in Kampala!
Rush hour in Britain many cars with only one occupant! Rush hour in Kampala many motorbikes carrying three people!!
Who's got it right???
I fear for the youth of Uganda with you teaching them English! Spelling and grammar not your strongest points
ReplyDeleteWell my gramma is as good as the teaching manual used by the staff so............
ReplyDelete