Wednesday, 17 October 2018

The Lakes again

Its October so I must be in the Lake District!
Arrived on Saturday in pouring rain courtesy of storm Callum. 
Sunday was a quiet day with the family Monday as I was still recovering from damaging my ankle in London we looked for a gentle walk, actually one of my favourites, around Rydal Water with a stop for tea at Rydal Hall a conference centre run by the Diocese of Carlisle which has a lovely tea shop sat alongside a stream.

Crinkle Crags clear above Windermere shot from a moving car!! 































The water was quite still and gave some good reflections, I couldn't decide which of the next two shots I liked the best so have shared both







Nellie, Sammy & Chris



More reflections





After tea we took the old 'Coffin Trail' back to 'White Moss' were we had parked the car, which gave us some lovely views of the autumn colour. 

View across the gardens at Rydal Hall 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos ! It looks like you're having a Great time !

    ReplyDelete