After visiting the tower I had lunch with a friend then went searching for some Peruvian visitors to the city
Yes you've guest it Paddington Bear is on the loose in London!!!
To celebrate the release of the new Paddington Bear film and raise awareness of and money for the NSPCC 50 models of Paddington have been customised by various celebrities and scattered across London
| R; G; B; by Zaha Hadid at The Royal Exchange |
| Good Morning London by Michael Howells at Guildhall Yard |
| Bear in The Wood by Rankin at St Pauls |
| Rainbow Bear by Darcy Bussell at The Royal Opera House |
| Paddington is Great by Stephen Fry at Dowing Street |
Well that's all I found some are not quite where the map I had said they are as you see by the one at St Paul's by the time I got to Downing Street it had started to rain so I push on to the station and home.
If you want to find them yourself look click here
No comments:
Post a Comment