Saturday, 15 March 2014

Cycle to Kolkata Week 1 Days one and two

Hi Folks
On the 14th the charity that I am connected with launch a virtual cycle ride to Kolkata some 6536 miles http://www.khushifeet.org.uk/cycle-to-kolkata/ . I have under taken to ride 5% of the journey around 327miles. I will be blogging as wel as posting on my Facebook page the distance I cycle each day.





Yesterday the 14th I did 10km that's  6.2 miles on one of the training cycle in the Jubilee Centre where the local MP launched the event for us, I followed this with a 5.6 milke cycle ride out to Graveny and back http://gb.mapometer.com/cycling/route_3779853.html . Total 11.8 miles

Today I followed this by a 10.6 mile ride to Herne Hill & Dargate returning home along Faversham Creek http://gb.mapometer.com/cycling/route_3780854.html 


Tory MP's have the strangest friends
Total to date 22.4 Miles! 

The easiest way to sponsor me is here:
http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/KhushiStephenP

No comments:

Post a Comment