Firstly I should say that all yesterdays photos were Steve's as I forgot my camera!
Today is not quite the Lakes but.... we visited Chester Zoo as Chris's daughter Sam wanted to visit again, having been there earlier this year as part of her college course.
Not the best of weather but at least we didn't have the rain that was forecast.
So here are some photos, I missed about two hours as my camera misted up in the Butterfly house!
BIG CATS
And now more Elephants sorry could not resist putting all theses in.
And finaly I could not get a good photo of the Penguins so here is a short video clip
If the weather is a s bad as they forecast I may post some of Steve's photos tomorrow.
Today is not quite the Lakes but.... we visited Chester Zoo as Chris's daughter Sam wanted to visit again, having been there earlier this year as part of her college course.
Not the best of weather but at least we didn't have the rain that was forecast.
So here are some photos, I missed about two hours as my camera misted up in the Butterfly house!
| Let me out! |
| young blackbuck |
| Giant one horned rhino |
| a rather scruffy Camel |
| as you see the camera is misting up |
| look very closly you will see a more hen in the middle of the fountain |
| Giant otters |
| Sumatran tiger |
| Asiatic lion |
| Cheetah |
| For my friend Maria not quite Llamas they are actually Vicuna |
| For Dave! Its a Bongo!! |
| Grevys Zebra |
| Painted Dogs |
| one of the information panels in the wild dog area |
| Rock Hyrax |
| Black Rhino |
| Simples |
And finaly I could not get a good photo of the Penguins so here is a short video clip
If the weather is a s bad as they forecast I may post some of Steve's photos tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment