Saturday, 17 December 2011

Christmas is Coming

OK I've been very quiet since August but now Christmas is coming I thought I'd just wish all those who look at this a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Yea.
Today I visited the Cheriton Grotto organised and run by a local arts group called Strange Cargo
http://www.strangecargo.org.uk/news/2011/cheriton-winter-grott/
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000429145071
They have laid out a map of the area on the floor of the building and are asking residents to put a gold star on any property they have lived in. They are also asking folk to decorate tiny wooden houses which are displayed here and will form part of a number of 'Pop Up' art exhibitions next year. Well worth a visit if your in the area before it closes on 23rd December.

I called in because I had helped provide the map and considering it consists of 60 A0 sheets of paper they had done a great job of sticking it all together

No comments:

Post a Comment