4.30 is a ridiculous time for an alarm to go off! But having got up and had half a cup of tea and more tablets than I really wanted to take, our lift arrived at 5.15 and having met up with the the team we drove to Gatwick and passed through to the departure lounge, except that Geoff set the metal detector off so we had to wait for him to be frisked!
Right that will teach me to make fun of Geoff’s misfortune I have just had my luggage scales confiscated in Dubai. I didn’t realise but they had a hidden tape measure in them which is not allowed on the plane, strange no one at Gatwick notice it. 6 hours wait in Dubai now.
Right that will teach me to make fun of Geoff’s misfortune I have just had my luggage scales confiscated in Dubai. I didn’t realise but they had a hidden tape measure in them which is not allowed on the plane, strange no one at Gatwick notice it. 6 hours wait in Dubai now.
No comments:
Post a Comment