Friday, 6 May 2011

Full list of birds spotted whilst in Uganda


I have linked these birds to photos I found on the web theses are not necessarily photos taken in Uganda but just good examples of the bird in question some species I have not been able to find this may be because the name I was given for them is local to the area we were in.

African Darter {Snakeneck}
African Fish Eagle
African Goshawk
African Palm Swift
Amethist Sunbird
Black Headed Weaver
Black Kite
Blue Eared Starling
Bronze Mannikin
Bronze Sunbird
Brown Hooded King Fisher
Cattle Egret
Common Bulbul
Common Roller
Common Swift
Cordon Bleu
Crowned Hornbill
Dark Chanting Goshawk
Egyptian Goose
Great Cormorant
Goliath Heron
Great White Egret
Green Backed Heron
Grey Backed Camaroptera
Grey Headed Kingfisher
Grey Heron
Ground Hornbill
Gull Billed Tern
Hadeda Ibis
Helmeted Guiana Fowl
House Crow
Jacana
Laughing Dove
Little Egret
Little Swift
Long Crested Eagle
Malachite Kingfisher
Marabu Stork
Open Billed Stork
Osprey
Palm Swift
Pied Crow
Pied Kingfisher
Pintailed Whydar
Purple Heron
Red Breasted Bee Eater
Rock Pratincole
Ruppells Longtailed Starling
Sacred Ibis
Saddle Billed Stork
Scarlet Chested Sunbird
Long Tailed Cormorant
Spur-winged Goose
Spur-winged Plover
Squarco Heron
Tawny Flanked Prina
Water Thick-knee
Wire Tailed Swallow
Yellow Billed Oxpecker
Yellow Billed Stork
Yellow Throated Longclaw

No comments:

Post a Comment